Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Don!

Theme blogs are very popular and this seems to have inadvertently become a birthday blog! I hope it's just because we are related to so many people who have birthdays in the spring and that I can soon get back to the business of my very-interesting observations about the unimportant.

But before I do, Don has an important, ending-in-zero birthday today and I won't say how old he is, but it's amazing to think that we're all reaching such advanced ages. I remember when my parents turned as old as he is and I thought they were ancient! He's not over the hill, but is certainly standing on the summit. Hope your birthday is a happy one, little Donnie -- we love you & will see you soon!!!!
Anyway, I wanted to post this pic because it was taken at one of my favorite places (who can guess where?) If you can't guess, follow this link or this one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails