These are strange days! I never thought the day would come when I would:
- Intentionally watch a Hillary Clinton speech
- Applaud part of the Hillary Clinton speech (she DID do something historic for women in politics!)
- Feel moved by Bill Clinton's obvious pride in and affection for his wife
- Admire Hillary Clinton for her determination and class
- Believe that Hillary Clinton would have been the right candidate for the Democrats to nominate for either president (which should have been their first choice) or vice-president (which should have been their second choice)
- Feel bad for Hillary Clinton because, after garnering 1/2 of the Democratic votes, she's being discarded and forced into 'unity'
- Believe that Hillary Clinton should have stayed the course and NOT conceded
- Dislike another woman in politics more than Hillary Clinton (I'll leave my 2 or 3 readers to guess what woman that is)
- Publish a political post on my blog
Yet all of these things have come to pass. Strange days . . .