Sunday, October 19, 2008

Canning Applesauce

I just had to post something because I couldn't stand to have my most recent post be one for a handbag contest . . . it's just so shallow!

I spent the whole afternoon canning applesauce made from the apples off our own trees. Since the economy's been so volatile we've been half-joking about how we could live off our land (raise livestock in the barn, eat fish from the pond, plant the entire front acreage in garden) if we had to. I suppose if Obama decides to be 'fair' and re-distribute the wealth of everyone who he thinks has too much (everyone who makes more than the poverty level - not including himself, of course) and the entire economy collapses because all the businesses can't be productive any longer, we'll be okay! There -- that's as political as I'm going to get.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails