Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Etsy First!

I received an email today from an Etsy seller, silkwormvintage, who was including one of my shop items, the vintage strawberry tin tray, in a treasury she created (I Love Strawberries for Christmas). I'm really pleased (and excited) to be included!

What's an Etsy Treasury? Etsy defines it as an "ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery comprised of lists of items" and it's usually based on a theme or their favorite items. Any member can create a Treasury list and edit it as often as they like. Members can use treasuries as a great way to shop (for example, by search of 'strawberries'), click through to the items and leave comments. The number of views your list receives as well as the number of clicks the items featured in your list receive are displayed in the list's Stats section. The cool thing is that Etsy then features some treasuries on the home page!

When my life slows down a little (when will THAT be?), I plan to create a list or two myself!

1 comment:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails