Monday, November 08, 2010

The weird and the bizarre. . .

Have you ever wanted to see the world's largest chair?
Or wondered where the world's largest horseshoe crab is? If you think this is by the ocean, guess again!
Or just had to visit the world's largest strawberry?
Or the world's largest teapot? (I've actually seen this one and it doesn't look this good in actuality.) All this can be yours at the Roadside America website!

I was looking for something on the internet and found this gem of a website. I got so entranced by the bunny-trails it took me down that I have absolutely no idea what I was looking for in the first place! If you like road trips and odd local attractions as much as I do, you'll find a treasure trove of minutia there. You can enter a state name and find all of it's weird & bizarre claims to fame (or not). Visit it and have some fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails